Amid lockdown due to COVID 19, stagnancy in global cooperation and operation within national activities erode problem in the governance and diplomacy by the governments of world politics.This can be reduced by bringing change in the implementation way according to covid perspective of the existing policies and different acts of the government in pandemic panorama situation.
- Enhancing neighborhood cooperation by activating the dormant SAARC platform for multilateral buildup in strong relation and increasing trustworthiness.
- Providing suitable incentive to the MSME sectors to create GROSS CHAIN VALVE in unorganized sectors in economy buildup under Atamnirbharta action plan
- Establishing better cooperation among different states by helping them in better implementation of health policy ( Ayushman bharat) to make corona virus situation in control by rapid testing and isolation method to maximum people free of cost.
- providing health related cooperation to least developing countries by establishing testing labs and other pharmaceutical on line of credit to show the idea of “GRATITUDE” as a sign of Indian culture during odd situation.
- Enabling more FDI and FPI by reducing the restrictions to make india a competitive zone and latest technology driven country for post covid 19 development in a exponential way to uplift the downfall situation in lockdown.